2012/03/03

By the sea I feel free


My mood is improving daily. Probably because it gets warmer and today it is almost sunny. Sophie Ellis-Bextor provides currently my kind of music. I've found a solution to my picture presentation problem, the solution was literally hanging on my wall.

And I've decided to attend a watercolor painting class at Leipzig's Adult Education Center, because there is a lot more that I want to learn about watercolor and I need some intellectual input and people to talk about watercolor painting. I just hope the class that I want to take will run, because I have an uncanny knack of always picking the classes which are cancelled. The topic of my chosen class isn't landscape, which could be a problem, since this seems to be what you usually paint in watercolors: land- and cityscapes. How uninspired....

Any classes you want to take in the near future?

Have a great weekend everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment