2011/12/23

Christmas Fantasy


This is how it should look like outside, right now. Instead Leipzig is experiencing a grey day with drizzle and therefore a wet cold that creeps into ones bones. Going by the forecast the next three days aren't going to be any better, weatherwise. So I have to resort to other things to get myself into a christmas mood.


My favourites for this are: "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye, hot chocolate tea (Yes, there is chocolate tea, but you have to search to find a good one. I've succeeded just this week after 2 years of search!), candle light, christmas music (currently I LOVE the christmas longplayer by Michael Bublé), watching "Drei Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel - Three wishes for Cinderella" and if all else fails: watching the christmas scenes of the first Harry Potter movie.



What I'm not too fond of is the grocery shopping before christmas, however it has to be done and so I'm off now to get it over with. My treats for completing this will be the new issue of the "Happinez" mag and going to watch "Sherlock Holmes - A game of shadows" with Chris this evening. Only to get up at 4:24 AM tomorrow morning to get to work. *ugh*



By the way, what do you do to get into the christmas mood?

I wish all of you a stress free Friday before christmas. Don't get this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107688/



PS: I've just realized that I have taken more than 4000 pictures this year!! Mostly they are digital, but still: WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT! Wohoo.

1 comment: