2011/11/01

A Morning of ideas


Good MORNING!* It is surprising how fantastic I can feel when I sleep long enough. I had at least 9 hours this night and now I feel energetic and alive and am full of fabulous ideas. Some of them are for my art, one other is related to my art and has the goal to make this world better again and will include my friends. However I won't make the mistake of talking/writing about it too early, because it isn't ripe yet and when I talked about ideas too early before then I haven't put them into action. Since this one idea is really important to me and at least one of my friends and our lovely planet in general, I need to mull it over and talk to my friend before I share it here. However the picture above is a hint of the direction of this idea. By the way I think I took it in Wolkenburg in April this year, but I'm not sure.

When do you have your ideas? What projects do you support to make the world a better place? What do you do in day to day life to make this world a better place? Do you care about the environment?


* Sorry for the loud voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment