2011/10/10

Perfect composition


I think this picture truly has it. And I'll strive for this perfect composition and beauty this week too. It is going to be a fun week, I start out in a new job that I approach not as a job but as a new experience and paid (primal) fitness training. Which is fun. (and healthy ;)

However I will also move onwards with San's Visual Art this week. I will attend an artists meeting tonight, which is something I'm truly excited about. I will also work on my logo during this week. And naturally I will work on my artistic skillset, at my easel and my MacBook Pro. Oh and tomorrow night I'll attend yoga class, I hadn't during the last weeks due to vacation and illness. Now my body is telling me to go, go, GO to yoga class. ;)

Have a wonderful week everyone and make the best of it. Most importantly:

LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment