2011/10/29

It's in the details, isn't it?


In architecture and in life. This doorhandle belongs to the castle gate of castle Wolkenburg. For my life I found out that swing is best as the musical background for my artistic work, doesn't matter if it's photography, drawing, knitting (christmas is coming ;)* or other creative work. I do it best with some swing, I've created a playlist containing Tony Bennett, Robbie Williams, Michael Bublé, Michael Andrew & Swingerhead, Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers and Frank Sinatra. This music has style and the kind of humor I like.

I wish you all a magical weekend.


* The groan you heard were my old friends "Oh no, she's knitting, that means even more scarves for christmas. Gee, I don't have space for the new one."**
** Good thing they don't read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment