2011/01/09

Paleojourney - A Mac Photo Booth Diary - Week 1

Hi there. Yesterday my nose was really sporty, it ran a 50 mile race. Today it is luckily sore and therefore just stuck. ;-) Anyway, due to the sickness I also gained some weight back. The reason are those darned cough drops, they send my insulinlevels on a rollercoaster ride, which is something that I try get out of my system with the paleo eating. Insulin spikes are the culprit for diabetes 2, since I really can do without diabetes I eat Paleo, it is one of the many reasons.
Luckily my throat is almost back to normal, so I don't need those cough sweets anymore and my goal for this next week is to keep my insulinlevels on a relatively steady low.


Today it is weekplanning, cleaning my flat and some much needed pampering myself. Oh and lunch at my parents: veal. Yumm.

You can take part in my Giveaway, Ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Dass du so krank bist, sehe ich Dir auf dem Foto gar nicht an - nur ein wenig vielleicht. Hoffentlich bist du bald wieder ganz auf der Höhe!

    Lg Chris

    ReplyDelete